[Greener-benches] going green - SEAS Teaching Labs

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Tue Sep 3 10:10:39 EDT 2013

Hi Sara,

Sorry for the delayed response- I am just getting back from vacation. Thanks for reaching out about this!

The best way to find out about another lab getting rid of an IC would be to email the greenerbenches listserv (greener-benches at lists.hcs.harvard.edu<mailto:greener-benches at lists.hcs.harvard.edu>). There are about 340 researchers, lab managers, and other folks on the listserv, and someone might be able to help. Unwanted equipment like the AAS can be posted on the Labs Reuse List at http://green.harvard.edu/labs-reuse-list.

I hope that helps! Thanks!

Jamie