[Greener-benches] Reminder: Sustainability Trivia Night tonight, Lab Freecycle tomorrow!

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Wed Apr 24 09:54:39 EDT 2013

Dear All,

I just wanted to send a quick reminder about our upcoming Earth Day events! We hope you can join us for Sustainability Trivia Night tonight at 5:00 pm at the Queens Head Pub. Come test your knowledge on environmental topics and win fun prizes! Be sure to arrive early tonight as we will have free drink tickets and food while supplies last. In addition, our lab freecycle is happening tomorrow from 10:00-2:00 outside Sherman-Fairchild. The weather is looking good and we have a huge number of items to give away, so be sure to stop by and check it out! More information is included below, and the posters are attached. We hope to see you there!

Thanks,

Jamie

Wednesday April 24th, 5:00-7:00 pm: Sustainability Trivia Night at the Queen's Head Pub. Join us for drinks, snacks, and fun prizes while you test your knowledge on environmental topics! This event is open to all Harvard affiliates, so bring your friends and coworkers! Drink tickets will be provided to the first 50 attendees. For more information or to register your team in advance, email Jamie Bemis<mailto:jamie_bemis at harvard.edu>.

Thursday April 25th, 10:00-2:00 pm, Spring Lab-Oriented Freecycle in the Sherman-Fairchild Courtyard. Join us for our biggest lab-oriented freecycle to date! Stop by the event and browse for free supplies for your office or lab. Leading up to the event, we will be collecting unwanted lab equipment and office supplies. This is the perfect opportunity to clean out your desk or lab space! Have items you would like to donate? Email me<mailto:jamie_bemis at harvard.edu?subject=Freecycle%20Pickup> to arrange for pickup.