[Greener-benches] Reminder: Next Environmental Brown Bag Lunch Series today at 12:00 pm!

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Thu Apr 18 10:46:28 EDT 2013

Dear All,

I just wanted to send a quick last minute reminder about today's brown bag lunch at 12:00 pm. Please note that our location this week has slightly changed- we will be in Mallinckrodt 217 (which is the Chemistry Department Center). For those of you who are unfamiliar with the Chemistry complex, we will have someone wait in the front lobby until 12:05 and guide you there. Hope to see you soon!

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138