[Greener-benches] Reminder: Next Environmental Brown Bag Lunch Series on Thursday 04/18- please note location change!

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Fri Apr 12 11:41:22 EDT 2013

Dear All,

Just wanted to send a quick reminder that our next Environmental Brown Bag Lunch is coming up on Thursday 04/18 from 12:00-1:00 pm in Mallinckrodt 217. Please note the changed location for this month! This month's theme is "Pollution", and we'll be featuring three exciting talks including Kamal Meattle's "How to grow fresh air", Wolfgang Kessling's "How to air-condition outdoor spaces", and Edward Burtynsky's "Manufactured landscapes". We hope to see you there!

Thanks,

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138