[Greener-benches] Links to today's TED videos

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Thu Mar 21 16:39:09 EDT 2013

Dear All,

Thank you for attending today's TED Talk brown bag lunch! I've pasted below the links to the 3 TED videos we watched this afternoon.
*         Yann Arthus-Bertrand captures fragile Earth in wide-angle<http://www.ted.com/talks/yann_arthus_bertrand_captures_fragile_earth_in_wide_angle.html>
*         Frans Lanting's lyrical nature photos<http://www.ted.com/talks/frans_lanting_s_lyrical_nature_photos.html>
*         Chris Jordan pictures some shocking stats<http://www.ted.com/talks/chris_jordan_pictures_some_shocking_stats.html>
As we discussed today, please feel free to send in suggestions for talks and/or movie screenings. We'd love to hear your ideas and feedback! Our next event will be on Thursday, April 18th at 12:00 pm. Our theme will be "Fresh Air". We hope to see you there!

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138