[Greener-benches] Reminder: Next Environmental Brown Bag Lunch Series on Thursday 03/21

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Tue Mar 19 15:13:15 EDT 2013

Dear All,

Just wanted to send a quick reminder that our next Environmental Brown Bag Lunch is coming up on Thursday from 12:00-1:00 pm in Mallinckrodt 102. This month's theme is "Earth", and we'll be featuring three exciting talks including Frans Lanting's "The story of life in photographs",  Chris Jordan's "Turning powerful stats into art", and Yann Arthus-Bertrand's discussion of his wide-angle photography of the earth. We hope to see you there!

Thanks,

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138