[Greener-benches] Reminder: Next Environmental Move Brown Bag Lunch coming up on Thursday!

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Tue Feb 19 17:07:11 EST 2013

Dear All,

We hope you can join us this Thursday in Mallinckrodt 102 for the next installment of our popular lunchtime TED Talk Screenings. This month our focus will be "Environmental Justice". Our agenda is below. We hope to see you there!

12:00- 12:25: Majora Carter "Greening the Ghetto"
12:25- 12:40: Van Jones: The Economic Injustice of Plastic
12:40- 1:00: Carl Safina: The Oil Spill's Unseen Victims

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138