[Greener-benches] Announcing the launch of Harvard's Lab Reuse List!

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Fri Feb 1 12:43:03 EST 2013

Dear All,

We are pleased to announce the launch of our brand new Labs Reuse webpage! The goal of this site is to promote the sharing of resources and supplies between labs at Harvard. Read the full Gazette story here<http://news.harvard.edu/gazette/story/newsplus/new-life-for-lab-equipment-reuse-list-launches/>! Check out our current listings by visiting our webpage<http://green.harvard.edu/labs-reuse-list>. Be sure to stay tuned as we will be using the greenerbenches listserv to send email updates regarding new postings twice a month. Have something to donate? Simply fill out the submission form<https://harvardofs.wufoo.com/forms/r7w7q5/> to have your item posted on the webpage. As always, please feel free to reach out to me with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Cheers,

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138