[Greener-benches] Lab Oriented Freecycle- TODAY from 10:00-2:00, courtyard between Sherman-Fairchild, Bauer, and Converse Chemistry Lab

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Thu Oct 25 09:44:58 EDT 2012

From: Bemis, Jamie L
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2012 08:12 AM
To: Bemis, Jamie L
Subject: Lab Oriented Freecycle- TODAY from 10:00-2:00, courtyard between Sherman-Fairchild, Bauer, and Converse Chemistry Lab

Dear All,

Just wanted to send you a quick note to remind you that our next lab-oriented freecycle is happening TODAY from 10:00-2:00 pm in the courtyard between Sherman-Fairchild, Bauer, and Converse Chemistry Lab. Bring by anything you would like to get rid of, and browse for new stuff for your lab or office! We hope to see you there!

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138