[Greener-benches] Upcoming October Events: Lab-Oriented Freecycle & Environmental Movie Series

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Thu Oct 11 15:26:30 EDT 2012

Dear All,

Happy October! We wanted to invite you to join us for some exciting upcoming events, including:

Environmental Movies Series: Thursday October 18th, 12:00-1:00 pm. Mallinckrodt 102
Join us for an hour over lunch to watch some of the most inspiring TED talks on environmental topics! This month's theme is "food". Light snacks and beverages will be provided.

Fall Lab-Oriented Freecycle: Thursday October 25th, 10:00-2:00 pm, courtyard between Sherman-Fairchild, Bauer, and Converse Chemistry Lab. Join us for our biggest lab-oriented freecycle to date! Stop by the event and browse for free supplies for your office or lab. Leading up to the event, we will be collecting unwanted lab equipment and office supplies. This is the perfect opportunity to clean out your desk or lab space! Have items you would like to donate? Email me at Jamie_bemis at harvard.edu<mailto:Jamie_bemis at harvard.edu> to arrange for pickup.

We hope to see you there!

16 Divinity Ave. Rm. 5100 | Cambridge, MA 02138