[Greener-benches] Join us today for our lunchtime environmental movie series! 12:00-1:00 in Mallinckrodt 102

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Thu Sep 20 09:29:09 EDT 2012

Dear All,

Just wanted to remind you that today is the kickoff of our monthly lunchtime environmental movie series! Below is the announcement. Hope to see you there!

FAS Monthly Environmental Movies/Brown Bag Lunch Series: Join us for screenings of the most inspiring TED talks on a variety of environmental topics. This month's 3 short videos are focused on waste and address topics such as plastic pollution, silk, and mushroom alternatives to plastic. Every 3rd Thursday of the month, 12-1pm, Mallinckrodt 102. Light snacks will be served.