[Greener-benches] Upcoming event- Harvard Thinks Green 2

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Tue Sep 11 11:15:54 EDT 2012

Dear All,

Happy September! I hope you are enjoying the start to fall and the newly brisk weather! I wanted to share with you information about an exciting upcoming event that may be of interest. Next week on Tuesday, September 18th  at 7:00 pm we are hosting our second annual "Harvard Thinks Green" event. Modeled after the widely popular  "Harvard Thinks Big" event, this program will feature 6 all star faculty speaking for 10 minutes each about their big, green ideas. We are particularly excited to have Professor Dan Nocera on our list of speakers! A new member to the Chemistry and Chemical Biology Department, he is a pioneer in the field of renewable energy and was included in the 2009 Time 100 Most Influential People in the World<http://www.time.com/time/specials/packages/article/0,28804,1894410_1893209_1893470,00.html> List.

We hope to see you there!

[2012 logo with text.jpg]<http://green.harvard.edu/thinksgreen/>

SEPTEMBER 18 @7pm

Sanders Theatre, Memorial Hall

&

ENVIRONMENTAL TRIVIA @ 5:30 at the Pub!
The first 100 people to register<https://harvardofs.wufoo.com/forms/harvard-thinks-green-trivia%20/> for trivia receive a free drink ticket!
5:30-6:30 at the Cambridge Queen's Head.

green.harvard.edu/thinksgreen<http://green.harvard.edu/thinksgreen>

[N_energy-natures-way_605]

Featuring Daniel Nocera + 6 other all-star faculty

[cid:image003.png at 01CD8AB7.3F0123E0]

[sponsor logos low-res.jpg]