[Greener-benches] Upcoming Freecycle on Wednesday, November 30th

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Mon Nov 28 16:56:48 EST 2011

Good Afternoon,

Just a reminder that the next Freecycle is coming up on Wednesday, November 30th in the 1st floor lobby of Maxwell Dworkin. Please feel free to stop by and browse for FREE supplies for your office or desk! If you have any items you would like to donate, please let me know and we will arrange for pickup. Example items include furniture, coffee mugs, desk organizers, books, etc.

Thanks, and we hope to see you there!

69 Dunster Street | Cambridge, MA 02138