[Greener-benches] Green Chemistry Lunch Talk- Today at 12:00 in Mallinckrodt 102

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Thu Nov 10 10:10:43 EST 2011

Good Morning All!

Just a reminder that we will be hosting an informal chat on Green Chemistry today at 12:00 in Mallinckrodt 102. We will be sharing information on useful tools, resources, and technologies relevant to researchers in chemistry and chemical biology. Topics for discussion include:

-          Demonstration of MIT Green Solvent Alternative Wizard

-          Reputable alternatives to Ethidium Bromide

-          Solvent Recycling project at Science Center and possible pilot at CCB
Please feel free to join us and share your thoughts and ideas!

Thanks,

69 Dunster Street | Cambridge, MA 02138