[Greener-benches] Autoclaves Usage Study

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Mon Aug 1 16:09:57 EDT 2011

Good Afternoon,

The FAS Green Program is conducting a study on how labs are using
autoclaves to get a better idea of usage patterns and evaluate the
potential for energy savings. We are looking for volunteers from the
Biolabs building who would be willing to meet with us for 15 minutes and
answer a few questions on their experiences with the autoclaves and
provide feedback. If you are interested in volunteering for this study,
please let me know! Your feedback will be greatly valued as we develop
this new program.

Thanks!

69 Dunster Street | Cambridge, MA 02138

(ph) 617-384-5496 | (fax) 617-496-4763