[Greener-benches] Lunch & Learn on Tuesday, July 12th, 12:00-1:00 pm

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Mon Jul 11 16:35:02 EDT 2011

Hi All,

VWR is hosting a Lunch & Learn tomorrow that may be of interest - it
will be focused on  VacuCap Vacuum Filtration Systems. According to VWR,
"Harvard University purchased more than 1000 cases of disposable plastic
vacuum filtration systems from VWR and other suppliers in 2010,
producing over 5000 pounds of plastic waste"! According to the
manufacturer, this new system will process more per unit and reduce
plastic waste.

Join us for lunch and learn more about this exciting product! Space is
limited so please RSVP to myself or Erik Issel at erik_issel at vwr.com.

Thanks, and I hope to see you tomorrow!

69 Dunster Street | Cambridge, MA 02138

(ph) 617-384-5496 | (fax) 617-496-4763