[Greener-benches] Does your freezer have dirty coils?

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Tue Jun 14 17:05:49 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I am conducting a study on the effects of preventative maintenance on
the energy consumption of ultra-low temperature freezers. I am looking
for a couple -80 freezers that meet the following criteria:

1.       Freezer has dirty coils or filters

2.       Freezer is rarely accessed, OR has regular usage patterns (i.e.
is opened/closed on a fairly consistent schedule)

If you have a -80 freezer that meets the above criteria and would like
to participate in this study, please let me know. We will have an
outside vendor come in and perform preventative maintenance on your
freezer at no charge.

Thanks!

69 Dunster Street | Cambridge, MA 02138

(ph) 617-384-5496 | (fax) 617-496-4763