[Greener-benches] Join the 8th annual CERtoon competition!

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Fri Feb 4 15:42:23 EST 2011

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to let you know that we are currently accepting submissions for
the annual CERtoon contest. This contest is open to all FAS students and
staff. Please feel free to participate, or pass the information along to
others who might be interested! The deadline for submissions is February
16th. Submissions can be emailed to brandon_geller at harvard.edu. More
details below:

Enter the 8th Annual CERtoon Competition!

CERtoon (Campus Emissions Reduction toon) is the FAS Green Program's
competition to create cartoons that raise awareness about environmental
issues in humorous and unexpected ways. Every year, we tap into the
creativity of our students and staff to inspire the entire Harvard
campus to
live a little more sustainably.

The Top 15 CERtoons will all win gift certificates to local restaurants
and shops, and will be exhibited in cafes and offices across campus. In
addition, the first place CERtoon (voted on by your peers), wins an iPod
touch.

If you have an idea but can't draw, simply find someone who can and
enter
as a team!

Submit your CERtoon(s) by February 16th.  Click here to find out how
(http://green.harvard.edu/certoon/submit)

Thanks!

69 Dunster Street | Cambridge, MA 02138

(ph) 617-384-5496 | (fax) 617-496-4763