[Greener-benches] You are invited- presentation by president of Biomatrica

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Wed Jan 19 09:35:50 EST 2011

Good morning everyone,

I wanted to pass along an invitation to join us for a meeting with
Biomatrica next week. The meeting will take place on January 28th from
2:00-3:00 pm at 1033 Mass Ave. It promises to be informative and it is a
great opportunity to come and ask questions for anyone who might be
interested in pursuing room temperature storage in the future.

Thanks, and I hope to see you there!

69 Dunster Street | Cambridge, MA 02138

(ph) 617-384-5496 | (fax) 617-496-4763

http://green.harvard.edu <http://green.harvard.edu>  |