[Greener-benches] Student Sustainability Grants now available

Bemis, Jamie L jamie_bemis at harvard.edu
Thu Oct 7 12:21:01 EDT 2010

Good morning,

My name is Jamie Bemis and I recently joined the FAS Green Program team
as the new Green Labs Program Coordinator (replacing Philip Kreycik). I
will be the new point person at OFS for anything lab-related and can act
as a resource as well. Please feel free to reach out to me with any
questions or ideas you may have!

I also wanted to give you a heads up that the Office for Sustainability
is once again accepting Student Grants for Sustainability projects. This
is a great opportunity for students to pursue an interest they may have
related to sustainability, or to lead a pilot project with a new
sustainable technology. The grants range in value from $500 to $5000,
and are awarded based on the requirements of each project.

Here is the link to more information on the grants:
http://green.harvard.edu/node/1056

Please pass the word along to your community in case anyone is
interested. Thanks, and I look forward working with you over the coming
months!

Best Regards,