[Greener-benches] FAS Green Program Newsletter

Kreycik, Philip William philip_kreycik at harvard.edu
Tue Feb 2 10:26:09 EST 2010

Dear all,

Thank you for your continued support of sustainable projects at FAS!
Attached is my office's most recent newsletter, with a snapshot of just
a few of the many sustainable things going on across campus - please
forward as you see fit!

Topics include:

*	FAS Greenhouse Gas Reduction Program updates
*	Our newest awards program - FAS EcoChampions
*	Recent projects in the dorms, offices, and labs
*	Our environmental cartoon competition, CERtoon, which is open
for submissions now
*	Junk mail reduction parties

As always, we are eager to work with you on your own ideas for
sustainable projects, and we are happy to receive suggestions and
feedback. To get in touch, simply reply directly or email
energy at fas.harvard.edu!

Best,

Philip