[Greener-benches] FW: green nanotechnology event

Kreycik, Philip William philip_kreycik at harvard.edu
Mon Nov 30 21:46:25 EST 2009

Looks like this would be interesting to many of you! The website of the
startup that is hosting the talk is here: http://www.daisanalytic.com/

Philip

Harvard Council on Business and the Environment Presents:

The Green Factor and the Nanotechnology Revolution

Join us for a discussion on the future of Green Technology in the
private sector. The President/CEO of Dais Analytic will be addressing
major environmental issues including:

-Energy Storage
-Plentiful and Affordable Fresh Water
-Ultra-efficient, low-emission heating/cooling

Discover how to solve the world's most pressing environmental issues
using novel, nanotechnology solutions!

Tuesday, December 1

Adams House Lower Common Room

26 Plympton St