No subject

Mon Nov 16 20:59:58 EST 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: Amanda Lobell [mailto:alobell at oeb.harvard.edu]=20
Sent: Tuesday, November 03, 2009 3:19 PM
To: Office for Sustainability
Subject: getting rid of used lab equipment

Hi,

I'm the lab manager for the Ruvolo Lab (Human Evolutionary Biology =20
Department). We have two very old PCR machines that we would like to =20
get rid of, and were wondering about a sustainable way to do this. I =20
saw on the Sustainability Pledge that lab equipment can be donated to =20
Seeding Labs, and was interested in more information about how we'd =20
go about doing this. Any info you have on this process- or another =20
good way to get rid of the machines- would be most appreciated!

Thank you,
Amanda Lobell