[Greener-benches] Equipment request: old computer monitors?

Kreycik, Philip William philip_kreycik at harvard.edu
Fri Nov 6 14:02:15 EST 2009

Hi everyone,

We have a lab that is looking for old computer monitors.  If you have
any that you are planning to get rid of, please contact Margie (copied)
directly.

Just as a reminder - if you ever have a need for surplus equipment or if
you ever have equipment in good condition that you are looking to get
rid of, please don't hesitate to email this list to see if anyone has it
or needs it.

Philip

P.S. Soon there will be a tool called "Harvardslist" available where you
can swap used supplies! It has a pretty neat interface.

HI Philip -

I am hoping that you might be able to help me or point me in the right
direction.  One of the labs I work for needs some older computer
monitors - the kind that are big but have the flatter screen.  They need
this type of monitor in order to perform some visual experiments.

If you have any idea of where we might be able to get a few of these
types of monitors either for free or relatively cheap I'd greatly
appreciate it.

Best,

Margie

Margie Oliveira

Department of Molecular & Cellular Biology

Harvard University

Northwest Labs 445

52 Oxford Street

Cambridge, MA  02138

617-384-7328

moliveira at mcb.harvard.edu

Faculty Assistant for Prof. Takao Hensch, Prof. Briana Burton, and Prof.
Vlad Denic

--

Philip Kreycik, LEED AP O+M

FAS Green Labs Coordinator