[Entrepreneurs] Sign up for the Point72 Semester Investor Challenge!

academy at recruiting.point72.com academy at recruiting.point72.com
Wed Oct 10 14:30:29 EDT 2018

Sign up for the Point72 Semester Investor Challenge!
Didn't get a team together for our Global Case Competition? No worries, here's another opportunity that could change your career.

We partnered with Tiingo, an open-source financial data platform, to host the Semester Investor Challenge. We're looking for brilliant minds who want to put their research skills to the test in one of the world's greatest data puzzles — global financial markets.

Sign up to learn about the fascinating world of investing for a chance to win prizes or even an opportunity to interview for the Point72 Academy.

Point72 is inventing the future of finance, starting with how we recruit and train our investment professionals. This ten-week competition could change your career trajectory. Good luck!

Interested? Sign up <http://email.recruiting.point72.com/dc/oa6pwQs2aZKn9xfuOvwBFYeSeZNhQzhc4n58ayXpFKh8gTwuxhKiNPhjdKjQirxq8Qg91duAHSpiGFe8qplUNIL7PGRh6yMoq6uq7owWXd43hONNWMemSNFtcRbjs-Yi7W5ikmGarS1EEdMGmQgT0z60nN89ZF4GFUQ8XP_5YcmKtv8RYSAWBUK_P2vuZ9qL/c00027fN0puF00iHH05Bj00> by October 15.
${Button-Text}  <http://email.recruiting.point72.com/dc/TyTOrxmz22SGW307RMIKKL3sHYiUkrhCyzGTTrpxMIQ=/c00027fN0puF00iHH05Bj00>
Visit Point72.com/Academy <http://email.recruiting.point72.com/wF5Hu0iNp0000f0J0072D0j> or follow us on Facebook  <http://email.recruiting.point72.com/uEu0005F0p0i0K02jf7NH00>and LinkedIn  <http://email.recruiting.point72.com/B000LN2Hu00000jF05Fpf7i>to stay up-to-date on Point72 news and events.
www.point72.com <http://email.recruiting.point72.com/wF5Hu0iNp0000f0M0072G0j>

Point72, 72 Cummings Point Road, Stamford, Connecticut 06902
© 2018 Point72, L.P.  All Rights Reserved   Privacy Policy <http://email.recruiting.point72.com/K0070NF00pjH2Ni5f00u0H0>

This email was sent to entrepreneurs at lists.hcs.harvard.edu. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe here: http://pages.recruiting.point72.com/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTUdabU5XUmlZMlF3TnpsayIsInQiOiJGdzd1eTU5UklvSVdaWXlRSm9WRDh3Q2dpdzYrRmZlM0gzckc2K2xVYXlidWpqalRxLzdzeWY0L3Jjb3F3VjV5L0tLL0tRT0hFR3FrQUlyVjNqYmRjKzFoVDdQZG9SMEcyVmFId21HVE1NbGRUWWZNRVVZcm10eUNocXFIRDNvSiJ9.