[Entrepreneurs] We extended the sign up for the Point72 Semester Investor Challenge!

academy at recruiting.point72.com academy at recruiting.point72.com
Wed Oct 17 19:30:30 EDT 2018

We extended the sign up for the Point72 Semester Investor Challenge!
We know midterms had you tied up. We are extending the sign up for the Semester Investor Challenge. This is an opportunity that could change your career.

We partnered with Tiingo, an open-source financial data platform, to host the Semester Investor Challenge. We're looking for brilliant minds who want to put their research skills to the test in one of the world's greatest data puzzles - global financial markets.

Sign up to learn about the fascinating world of investing for a chance to win prizes or even an opportunity to interview for the Point72 Academy.

Interested? Sign up <http://email.recruiting.point72.com/dc/oa6pwQs2aZKn9xfuOvwBFYeSeZNhQzhc4n58ayXpFKh8gTwuxhKiNPhjdKjQirxq8Qg91duAHSpiGFe8qplUNIL7PGRh6yMoq6uq7owWXd43hONNWMemSNFtcRbjs-Yi7W5ikmGarS1EEdMGmQgT0z60nN89ZF4GFUQ8XP_5YcmKtv8RYSAWBUK_P2vuZ9qL/L702HF00003k0Na5f0p0i0u> by October 22.
${Button-Text}  <http://email.recruiting.point72.com/dc/TyTOrxmz22SGW307RMIKKL3sHYiUkrhCyzGTTrpxMIQ=/L702HF00003k0Na5f0p0i0u>
Visit Point72.com/Academy <http://email.recruiting.point72.com/Ak0c00NF20ui0f700p0505H> or follow us on Facebook  <http://email.recruiting.point72.com/kN0dp0u00kf02Fi7500600H>and LinkedIn  <http://email.recruiting.point72.com/lkF7e000p05f0H2i00u070N>to stay up-to-date on Point72 news and events.
www.point72.com <http://email.recruiting.point72.com/P000u0iNpF0f800k05fH072>

Point72, 72 Cummings Point Road, Stamford, Connecticut 06902
© 2018 Point72, L.P.  All Rights Reserved   Privacy Policy <http://email.recruiting.point72.com/b0000iFpkN90Hf0g020750u>

This email was sent to entrepreneurs at lists.hcs.harvard.edu. If you no longer wish to receive these emails you may unsubscribe here: http://pages.recruiting.point72.com/UnsubscribePage.html?mkt_unsubscribe=1&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTm1ObU1EQTBNelV3TkRRMyIsInQiOiJNVHphU2dueHhtdHNrZEEwWHhtSVJ4b2ZpV2x1d0hzUjY5cnFLdUpOYU1SVUE0d3kxcDNBdHUzbDNWRGhwcmJTd3FuWXVucjQwbjExQjZZSUlsSHNHaUdoa2luTDQ3NGxIY2gyL0pqQ3cyRTJiM2dsS0RmL2JFdjFienJERVZjOSJ9.