[Entrepreneurs] Invitation to Black Diamond Capital

Patrick Colangelo colangelo.crimson at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 22:17:03 EST 2013

Market Investors, Finance Students, & Buy-Side Interns:

Welcome to Black Diamond Capital, the largest private growth fund at Harvard, with assets under management exceeding any other fund on campus. The Black Diamond partnership is an elite group of private undergraduate investors who have pooled their capital and financial expertise together to deliver investment returns that outperform the markets. The fund is guided by an advisory board of HBS professors and hedge fund managers around the globe. Membership in the BDC fund is capped, with a mandatory minimum buy-in of $1,000 for each member.

Membership benefits include:
- A share of all fund profits
- Access to the Black Diamond network for life
- Hands-on fund management experience

Over the next few weeks, we will be offering interviews for select spots in our partnership. To apply, send your resume to partners at blackdiamondcapitalinvestors.com by this Friday, February 15th. Everyone who applies will receive an interview.

Our team boasts students and graduates at some of the most prestigious funds and financial institutions in the world. Current fund partners have worked at Bridgewater, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Blackstone, Barclays, Credit Suisse, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, Lazard, SIG, and Bain. Don't pass up on this opportunity.

We'll see you at interviews,

Patrick Colangelo
Founder, BDC

Black Diamond Capital Investors, LLC is a private absolute-return growth fund with a global portfolio in equities and financial derivatives.
www.blackdiamondcapitalinvestors.com

Patrick M. Colangelo
Harvard College '14
President, Harvard College Private Equity Group
President, Harvard College Entrepreneurship Forum
colangelo at college.harvard.edu