[Entrepreneurs] Venture Mixer - This Sunday

Brian Truong briantruong at college.harvard.edu
Fri Feb 8 10:59:18 EST 2013

*Are you interested in entrepreneurship? Looking for a way to get involved?
Looking to meet fellow students?*
*
*
[image: Inline image 2]
*
*
*Join us this Sunday, Feb 10 at 8PM in Sever 107 for our HCVP Social Event!*

This is a great opportunity to meet fellow students interested in
entrepreneurship &
 discuss what speakers/events/competitions you would like to see from us
this semester.

***SNOW RESCHEDULE: If weather is too bad this Sunday, we will reschedule
for Wed, Feb 13 @ 8PM***