[Entrepreneurs] ideas42 Briefing- please share

Law, Heather hlaw at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Feb 5 12:38:12 EST 2013

Hi everyone-
Please share with any of your students that are interested!
Best,
Heather

Hello,

My name is Ruirui Kuang and I am a former Harvard '12 student. I have since graduated and started working at a job I found through OCI last year. (Thank you!) Since I really enjoy my job and think that other Harvard students would as well, I'm emailing to ask if you could post our info session information on your Google calendar, so students can come get some exposure to our organization to see if it's a good fit.

The blurb we've written up is as follows:

ideas42 Career Briefing

Monday, February 11 at 6 pm

Allison Dining Room, Taubman Building at HKS, 5th floor

ideas42 is a unique design lab and consulting firm that's bringing together highly creative practitioners and industry and policy experts with world-renowned economists and psychologists from top-tier universities. Our mission is to apply our expertise in behavioral economics to invent fresh solutions to the world's toughest social problems with the goal of improving tens of millions of lives. We are a social enterprise funded by many of the largest philanthropic foundations.

We believe we will only achieve real change if we pair high-energy, entrepreneurial and execution skills with academic insights and rigor. We are recruiting for full-time positions as well as summer interns at the graduate and undergraduate levels. ideas42 may be the ideal vehicle for you if you want to use your experience and creativity to generate massive social impact.

At this briefing, Executive Director Piyush Tantia and other members of the ideas42 team will describe ideas42's work and the open positions. They will also share an overview of how behavioral economics is currently used in "real-world" settings, and how ideas42 fits into the industry landscape.

Please let me know if you can help us with the publicizing, and thank you so much for your time!

Best,
Ruirui

Ruirui Kuang
Analyst