[Entrepreneurs] Exciting opportunity for tech savvy creatives.

Michael Shayan michaelshayan at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 18:01:19 EST 2013

hi, all -

reaching out with a request/opportunity. i handle all social media for *the
harvard advocate *& we're looking to find techies interested in helping to
launch a literary magazine (the oldest continuously published lit mag in
the country) into the digital age.

our intro comp meeting is this sunday, 5PM at 21 South St (right next to
Kirkland House). we're asking that those interested RSVP here:
bit.ly/advotechcomp

one favor - if you think of anyone that might be interested/a good fit,
please pass the link along to them. otherwise, hope to see some of you
brilliant people on sunday.

info below. talk soon,
michael

*attn: tech savvy creatives interested in social media // coding ...*

*COMP ADVOCATE TECH*

Spring 2013 intro comp meetings

*THURSDAY, JANUARY 31 at 8PM*

*and*

*SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 3 at 5PM*

At the Advocate building, 21 South Street (next to Kirkland House).

Refreshments will be served.
*Join us as we reimagine our publication for the digital age and explore
the intersection of art and technology. *
*F: facebook.com/harvardadvocate // **T:
@harvardadvocate<http://twitter.com/harvardadvocate>
, #advomag <https://twitter.com/search?q=%23advomag&src=typd>*

*********
*The Harvard **Advocate*, founded in 1866, is the oldest continuously
published collegiate literary magazine in the country. We count T.S. Eliot,
Conrad Aiken, and Norman Mailer among our members and e.e. cummings, Jack
Keroauc, and Tom Wolfe as contributors to our pages. A quarterly magazine,
our mission is to publish the best art, fiction, poetry, and prose that
the Harvard undergraduate community offers. Visit
www.theharvardadvocate.<http://www.theharvardadvocate.com/>
com <http://www.theharvardadvocate.com/>

*****

Please direct any questions about this meeting, including inquiries about
the tech comp from those who cannot attend, to comp directors Michael
Shayan (michaelshayan at gmail.com) and Rafic Melhem (
raficmelhem at college.harvard.edu)