[Entrepreneurs] Executive Board Decisions

Daniel Doktori ddoktori at jd13.law.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 27 20:23:39 EDT 2011

To the Harvard Entrepreneurship Forum --

Congratulations to all the new executive board members! The enthusiasm of
this group speaks for itself and we at the law school are eager to work with
you.

The Harvard Law Entrepreneurship Project (www.HLEP.org) is a student
practice organization that provides free (FREE!) legal services to
entrepreneurs throughout the Harvard community. Each HLEP team consists of
3-4 Harvard Law students who are supervised by licensed attorneys from
Gunderson Dettmer and Wilmer Hale (two of the top Emerging Companies law
firms in the country). Founders meet with the HLEP team, agree on a scope of
work, and generally get answers to their legal questions within 4-6
weeks (accelerated
timelines are possible for priority questions). At the end of the six week
period, founders are provided with an exit interview and a written document
outlining research results and legal solutions. We're accepting applications
RIGHT NOW through our website (www.HLEP.org <http://www.hlep.org/> - click
on the "for entrepreneurs" tab).

We look forward to helping you launch your ideas into the world.

Sincerely,
-daniel doktori, general director, HLEP