[Entrepreneurs] Wanted: Web Designers / App Developers for Paid Startup Opportunity

Ryan Neff rneff at college.harvard.edu
Mon Sep 26 13:41:09 EDT 2011

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share a opportunity for a few front-end web developers at a
startup I'm co-founding called hollre <http://hollre.com/> (below). Please
take a moment to find out more about who we are and who we're looking for to
join our team. No matter what your work schedule is, we encourage you to
apply!

Best,
Ryan Neff
-------
[image: image.png]
Hollre is looking for *one to two talented website designers* that can
assist on the team to build a rich, interactive UI for the
site<http://hollre.com/>.
We are in the process of rapidly prototyping a new version of the site and
mobile app, set to launch within the next few weeks.

who we are: We are a new Harvard Square startup focusing on helping people
find great events near them, whether it be among friends or around their
location, by making it more intuitive, social, and fun. Think of it as a
Foursquare for live events. We want to make it easy to plan events with
friends, whether big or small, and discover people who like to do the things
you do. Hollre was also one of the winners of the i3 innovation challenge last
spring<http://www.seas.harvard.edu/news-events/press-releases/innovation-challenge-2011/?searchterm=hollre>
.

ideal candidate:       * Undergraduate - preferably a CS concentrator

  * Well versed in HTML, CSS, Javascript, Photoshop and Flash

  * Excellent eye for design

   * Someone willing to get their hands dirty on a rewarding project
* Experience in mobile app development (such as Android, iPhone) a plus, but
not required

benefits:                   * Work with a highly-motivated, passionate, and
experienced team

  * *Very* competitive pay for great work within the first few weeks of
hiring
* Potential to join the company long-term as a partner
* Gain invaluable, transferable experience
* Share the goal of turning the world into the ultimate party scene

*apply:* E-mail us at *contact at hollre.com* (don't forget to include a copy
of your resume!) to arrange an interview. The deadline for resumes is
midnight on Monday, October 3rd.