[Entrepreneurs] Internship Opportunity with Klassmate Inc.

Abel Acuña abel.acuna at gmail.com
Sun Sep 25 23:24:43 EDT 2011

Hi fellow entrepreneurs,

I'm writing to share the opportunity to intern at a start-up I'm co-founding
in Harvard Sq. I'm a recent grad (2011) and our company is called
Klassmating (we're rebranding into Klassmate!). We want to be the Twitter of
private college networks. We're looking to build our Harvard Sq team ASAP.
We need creative, smart, and fearless interns to join our guerilla
marketing/business development team. Harvard college, non-Harvard students,
and graduates from the Boston area please apply.

If any of that sounds exciting or interesting, please read more and apply
here: bit.ly/InternAtHSQ

Thank you!
--
Abel Acuña