[Entrepreneurs] Fwd: LinkedIn Tech Talk Tomorrow!

Erfan Soliman esoliman at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 22 22:42:45 EDT 2011

**

*LinkedIn Tech Talk*

Getting millions of people

to use your website

* *

How do you get hundreds of millions to use your website? Come learn the
strategies and tricks that websites like LinkedIn use to grow an idea into a
network of 120 million members. You will also learn how to enable users to
discover your site and how to transform your initial set of ideas into
millions more.

* *

*Friday**, September 23, 2011 @ 12:00-2:00PM***

*Location: Maxwell Dworkin G125*

Lunch will be provided

* *

*About LinkedIn:*

*Our Mission:* is to connect the world’s professionals to accelerate their
success. We believe that in a global connected economy, your success as a
professional and your competitiveness as a company depend upon faster access
to insight and resources you can trust.

LinkedIn is an interconnected network of over 100 million experienced
professionals from around the world, representing 170 industries and 200
countries. You can find, be introduced to, and collaborate with qualified
professionals that you need to work with to accomplish your goals.