[Entrepreneurs] Innosight recruiting event tonight!

Mariam Melikadze mmelikadze at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 18:40:21 EDT 2011

8-10PM tonight at Noir! I loooved my summer internship with them so if
you're thinking of full-time or summer opportunities in consulting,
definitely stop by :)
-

Innosight is the world’s leading innovation strategy firm.  We were founded
by Harvard Business School Professor Clayton Christensen in 2000 to apply
his theory of disruptive innovation, and we use cutting edge academic theory
to help companies understand how their markets are changing, assess
strategic threats and opportunities, and create breakthrough products and
services.

We are a team of seventy five employees, based in our new world headquarters
in Lexington, MA and offices in Singapore and India.  Innosight consultants
have unique opportunities to create rapid impact and to grow and learn.
 Please come on over to our information session at Noir at the Charles Hotel
onThursday, September 22nd at 8pm.