[Entrepreneurs] Take off from Here! - Join the Entrepreneurship Forum

Jinzhao Wang wjz0811 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 19:05:44 EDT 2011

Hello,

If you have an idea, a concept, or just a thought, the best time to launch
them may be NOW!

With the inauguration of the Innovation Lab at HBS and publicity from CS 50,
the *Harvard College **Entrepreneurship Forum* is expanding this year with
many new opportunities and leadership positions opening.

See more details in the application attached. Deadline is *midnight*
 tonight.

We look forward to seeing YOU as the next big hit!

Best,
Jinzhao & Patrick