[Entrepreneurs] Looking for a rockstar medical device consultant

Janak Joshi joshi_janak at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 14:15:32 EDT 2011

We're looking for someone who follows innovation, understands social media and has worked in a venture investment setting or a product manager's role within the medical device space. We're looking for that person who knows what the next 10 - 20 years are going to look like - rather ought to look like and make sound investment decisions to drive towards those goals. We need someone who knows how healthcare delivery and reimbursement models work and ways in which we can change that - in the US and globally. We are looking for a rock star medical device guy!

If you fit the bill above - drop me a line. This is a consulting opportunity - part time - ideally someone on the North East corridor but not restricted to that.

Janak B. Joshi
t  617-945-4872

OPINIONS  |   Blog  : :  CONNECT  |  LinkedIn  : :  EXPRESS  |   VC Wear