[Entrepreneurs] Interested in the mobile space? Join MoPub

Joel Rojo joelrojo at fas.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 15 11:15:57 EDT 2011

 Forwarding some info from a friend for those that are interested:

Mobile has arrived in a big way. People are spending hours a day on their
smartphones, and advertising dollars are following this evolution in
behavior. MoPub, based in San Francisco with a team in New York City, has
built a world-class mobile monetization platform to help mobile publishers
cash in on this shift in ad spend.

MoPub was built by app developers, for app developers. Founded by former
Google and AdMob engineers and product managers, MoPub's founders hail from
Stanford, M.I.T., and CalTech. With fewer than 20 people, we have seen
incredible traction over the past several months. Following a recent Series
A led by Accel Partners, we are hiring aggressively. We have signed 300+
mobile publishers, from Office
Jerk<http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/office-jerk/id423593206?mt=8>
 to SliceIt! <http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/slice-it%21/id388116298?mt=8>
 to MyFitnessPal<https://market.android.com/details?id=com.myfitnesspal.android&hl=en>,
and anticipate serving 2 billion monthly ads by the end of Q3.

If you're a world-class engineer eager to join a team of go-getters,
hell-bent on creating industry-shaping technology while leveraging
cutting-edge tools, then MoPub is the place for you. Candidates must be on
track to graduate in the spring of 2012 with a B.S. in Computer Science,
Electrical Engineering, or another software development degree. Knowing
Python is a plus. Please find below links to our Jobs page and the MoPub
Blog:

Jobs: http://www.mopub.com/about/jobs/
Blog: http://www.mopub.com/blog/

If you like what you hear, we will be meeting and interviewing candidates in
Boston Wednesday, Sept. 21st - Friday, Sept. 23. Please email Christina
Wagner, christina at mopub.com,
with your resume to set up a time to speak with us - we look forward to
meeting you!

-The MoPub team