[Entrepreneurs] Entrepreneurship Forum

Patrick Colangelo colangelo at college.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 13 01:48:50 EDT 2011

Dear Entrepreneurs,

Please submit all future applications to hcef2011 at gmail.com. For those of
you who have already submitted them to VP Yifan Wu at yifan1030 at gmail.com,
we have received them so not to worry. If anyone has any questions feel free
to email me directly. I have appended the introductory email below for those
of you who did not receive it.

Patrick Colangelo

Harvard University - Class of 2014

Co-President of the Entrepreneurship Forum

Dear Entrepreneurs,