[Entrepreneurs] Entrepreneurship Forum Welcomes You

Jinzhao Wang wjz0811 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:26:55 EDT 2011

Hello,

Thank you all who signed up for the *Entrepreneurs* mailing list last
friday. Welcome on board!

With the inauguration of the Innovation Lab at HBS and publicity from CS 50,
the Harvard College Entrepreneurship Forum is expanding this year with many
new leadership positions opening. We will hold our first meeting of the year
*tomorrow* at *7PM* in *Quincy Dining Hall*. Come to hear more about them
there! And if you have any questions, please feel free to email us.

We look forward to meeting you.

Jinzhao & Patrick