[Entrepreneurs] New Alumni Start-up programming opportunity!

Winston Waters II winston.waters at college.harvard.edu
Sat Sep 3 14:17:05 EDT 2011

Hey Entrepreneurs!

A few alumni are looking to hire for a new and interesting start-up!  This
is a new and exciting opportunity that would be very manageable with a full
course load.  See below for details!  If interested, feel free to reach out
to me, or Ryan Williams (cc'd, rwilliams97 at gmail.com) for more information.

Hello,

My partner Charles and I both graduated from Harvard in 2010. We are working
on an extremely confidential and innovative app and online
platform/CRM. Weare effectively streamlining management
processes for real estate owners throughout New York City. Time commitment
is not significant on the front end, great opportunity. Both partners have
numerous connections in Finance and Consulting and looking to work with
someone excited at prospect on taking this on as a side job. Ideally,
would like
to work with someone comfortable with API’s (work with Java API’s, Windows
API or, iOS SK 4) and with some app programming experience .

Please let us know if interested in the opportunity.
Ryan Williams

-Winston