[Entrepreneurs] Berkman Center for Internet & Society Fall Open House, Next Tuesday 9/6, 6:30p.m.

Amar Ashar ashar at cyber.law.harvard.edu
Thu Sep 1 12:21:35 EDT 2011

The Berkman Center is hosting an open house next Tuesday, 9/6 for those
interested in the Center's work, projects, and community in the upcoming
year.

For those who aren't familiar, the Berkman Center is a a university-wide
entrepreneurial research center focusing our study on many Internet &
society issues.  Legal, CS, public policy, design, startup, and many
more threads run through our efforts, and we welcome student
participation through research positions, classes, and many other
ongoing events and conversations.

Details about the open house - which will feature Berkman faculty,
staff, fellows, and friends - is below and at
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/events/2011/09/openhouse.  If you have any
questions, please feel free to be in touch, and we hope to see you next
Tuesday!

Best,
Amar Ashar
Berkman Center for Internet & Society

--
*
Berkman Center for Internet & Society Fall Open House*

Come to the Berkman Center for Internet & Society's Open House to meet
our faculty, fellows, and staff, and to learn about the many ways you
can get involved in our dynamic, exciting environment.

As a University-wide research center at Harvard University, our
interdisciplinary efforts in the exploration of cyberspace address a
diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. If you're interested in
the Internet's impact on society and are looking to engage a community
of world-class fellows and faculty through events, conversations,
research, and more please join us to hear more about our upcoming
academic year!

Paid part-time research positions will be available in the fall, and you
can visit http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/getinvolved/internships to see
current open positions.

*People from all disciplines, universities, and backgrounds* are
encouraged to attend the Open House to familiarize yourself with the
Berkman Center and explore opportunities to join us in our research.  We
look forward to seeing you there!

Refreshments will be served! *

For more information, please visit:
http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/events/2011/09/openhouse*