No subject

Sun Dec 13 02:26:58 EST 2009

Harvard College Entrepreneurship Forum Members,

We=92re fascinated to learn what resources influenced you and your path to
Harvard: the books you read, the games you played, your favorite summer
programs ....  People say most Harvard students read *Catcher in the
Rye*and played with Lego bricks!  We=92d like to see if this is true!

Who are we?  DreamVines is a group of students at Harvard and MIT too!  We
are excited to understand what tools helped Harvard students, such as
yourself, shape their lives. We want to share these results with other youn=
people to inspire them pursue their dreams and ambitions.  We=92d also love=
share our results with you. We believe that your responses will inspire a
new generation of young people.

Please take a few minutes to fill out this survey, and for a chance to win
$100!

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/223769/dreamvines-survey

Many thanks,

*DreamVines Team*