[Entrepreneurs] Congratulations to Louise Laciny, new Co-President of Entrepreneurship Forum!

Yifan Zhang zhang34 at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Dec 11 11:16:35 EST 2009

Dear entrepreneurs,
I am very excited to welcome Louise Laciny as the new Co-President of the
Harvard College Entrepreneurship Forum.  Louise has done a tremendous job as
the VP of Curriculum, organizing the Curriculum's first year program.  She
has a number of plans for new year, and I have no doubt she will continue to
do a fantastic job in leading HCEF next year.

For those of you interested in running for a leadership role for next year,
please email Liz or Louise, and watch for informational emails to come!

Yifan Zhang
Harvard College 2010
Degree in Economics, secondary in East Asian Studies
zhang34 at fas.harvard.edu
(317) 410-3638