[Entrepreneurs] VC Part-Time Job!

Yifan Zhang yifanzhang2 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 18:21:37 EST 2009

Hi entrepreneurs,

If you are interested in learning more about marketing and working at a
local venture capital firm, this is a great opportunity!  I certainly had a
great time working with the fantastic, friendly people at Flybridge Capital
Partners, and I learned a lot about marketing, VCs and entrepreneurship in
the process.

Flybridge Capital Partners (www.flybridge.com), an early-stage venture
capital firm in Boston, is looking to hire a part-time marketing intern.
The ideal candidate would be a full-time college sophomore or junior with a
background or interest in marketing.  The position would require at least 8
hours a week at their offices (in Back Bay), and commitment to working for
at least 2 semesters (spring and fall 2010).

The intern position involves helping with events, managing social media
portals, drafting presentation slides, doing industry research, and helping
with other projects that come up over the year.  The intern has an
opportunity to work directly with the VP of Marketing and potentially to
assist the general partners on special projects.  If interested, please
contact Kate Castle at kate at flybridge.com.

Yifan Zhang
Harvard College 2010
Degree in Economics, secondary in East Asian Studies
zhang34 at fas.harvard.edu
(317) 410-3638