[Entrepreneurs] Elie Tahari, Jones New York deep discounts - Nonprofit Startup Seeking Advice, Help, Sales!

Yifan Zhang zhang34 at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 8 12:37:54 EST 2009

Hi everyone,
I am starting a nonprofit fashion startup called Styleta (www.styleta.org)
that collects donated clothing, sells it online, and gives the proceeds to
charity partners.

My first sale is up and includes designers and brands like Elie Tahari,
Jones New York, Express, B. Moss and more until MIDNIGHT tonight.  Please
take a look and let me know if you have any advice or comments on the site,
or want to get involved in Styleta.  Or, if you see something you like on
the store and want to try it out, send me an email!  Proceeds go to
*Kiva*and the
*Harvard Square Homeless Shelter*.

Thanks so much, and feel free to email me at styleta.org at gmail.com with any
questions or if you want to join the mailing list.  I am a 2+2er and
planning on working on this full-time next year.

--
Yifan Zhang
Harvard College 2010
zhang34 at fas.harvard.edu