[Entrepreneurs] Reminder - Open HCEF Board Meeting this SUNDAY at 7:30pm

Yifan Zhang zhang34 at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Dec 5 16:01:02 EST 2009

Hi everyone,
Anyone who is interested in running for a leadership position for HCEF next
semester or in the future should plan on coming to our open board meeting *this
Sunday at 7:30pm at the Innovation Space* (67 Mount Auburn St, 4th floor).
 We will be making finishing plans for this semester as well as discussing
leadership and vision for the coming semester.

Yifan Zhang
Harvard College 2010
Co-President, Harvard College Entrepreneurship Forum
Degree in Economics, secondary in East Asian Studies
zhang34 at fas.harvard.edu
(317) 410-3638