[Entrepreneurs] Styleta Website Up, First Sale Monday!! - Any Suggestions / Help Appreciated

Yifan Zhang zhang34 at fas.harvard.edu
Sat Dec 5 01:30:42 EST 2009

Hi entrepreneurs,
As some of you may know, I'm starting a nonprofit startup called Styleta,
which collects donated clothing, sells it online, and donates the proceeds
to charity partners.  My first sale starts this Monday the 7th.  If you're
looking for some procrastination material, take a look at the site (
www.styleta.org) and let me know if you have any ideas, feedback, want to
get involved, clothes you'd like to donate, or just stick around and check
out the sale on Monday.

My first two charity partners are Kiva, a microfinance organizatino, and the
Harvard Square Homeless Shelter.

Thanks!

--
Yifan Zhang