[Entrepreneurs] Tuck Business Bridge Program 2010

Zachary Gober zdgober at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 17:45:15 EST 2009

Please see the attached flyer about the Tuck Business Bridge Program at
Dartmouth! Representatives will be at the Summer Opportunities Fair in
Gutman Conference Center on Friday from 12pm to 4pm!

I did this program last year, along with several other Harvard students and
alums, and it was a really fantastic program. I encourage you to apply
especially if you don't have too much of finance background! The program
will really prepare you for interviews and the job search! Let me know if
you have questions.

Zack Gober
Harvard College Class of 2011
A.B. Candidate in Economics