[Entrepreneurs] Fwd: Startup Opportunity for Web Developer/Designer

Liz Altmaier altmaier at fas.harvard.edu
Tue Dec 1 09:13:17 EST 2009

Are you a smart, creative and enthusiastic web developer looking to join a
high potential start up with negotiable equity upside? We are two Harvard
Business School students, both with finance backgrounds, looking for a true
techie. The individual would be part of our founding team and lead the
design and development of the beta versions of our web-startups, one of
which is focused on the university networking space; the other on children’s
creative education.

Intrigued?  Please email us both with a short summary of your
web-development experience for more details!  We are excited to bring you
onboard.

Allyson Ke ake at mba2011.hbs.edu<https://email.hbs.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=e0db18e1a63a424ab9c1d10772d18293&URL=mailto%3aake%40mba2011.hbs.edu>

Amy Huynh ahuynh at mba2011.hbs.edu<https://email.hbs.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=e0db18e1a63a424ab9c1d10772d18293&URL=mailto%3aahuynh%40mba2011.hbs.edu>

Sincerely,